Terms & Conditions
The use of this site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions below. Please read them carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Chloé and Amélie reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time. By ordering on chloeandamelie.com you grant us the right to add your contact details to our database. From time to time we may contact you about offers and new products. You can easily be removed by contacting us at [email protected] and we will remove you from marketing communications.
Chloé and Amélie take no responsibility for slight variations in the colour representations of our products on our website. We have tried our best to represent these honestly and to the best of our ability through photographs. There may be slight variations between the product colour and the colours on your computer monitor.
Chloé and Amélie is not liable for any losses or damages caused by this website or any website linked to or from this website. We reserve the right to refuse any order without giving reason. Upon cancellation of an order we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you using the details provided. All received monies will be refunded using the method received.
It is the responsibility of the parent or carer to ensure garments are in perfect working order. Do not fit your child with garments that have loose or exposed elastic, loose snaps, or any other fault that could potentially cause harm to your child. Responsibility will not be taken due to any injury or damage caused from misuse of our product.
The delivery times provided by Chloé and Amélie are estimates only and we can not be held accountable for late deliveries or loss or damage relating to late deliveries. All reasonable attempts to notify you will be made using the details you provided. Please ensure you enter the correct delivery address. Chloé and Amélie cannot be held responsible for incorrectly entered delivery addresses.
Prices are subject to change without notice. There may be duties and taxes added to your package by the destination country. You will be responsible for these upon delivery and are not included in your order total. All credit cards are charged in Australian Dollars.
Instagram Competition Terms and Conditions
First Birthday Giveaway
- To enter: Follow Chloé and Amélie on Instagram. Comment on any of the First Birthday Giveaway posts to let us know which Chloé and Amélie piece you would love to win and tag three friends.
- You may enter the competition multiple times.
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- This competition will commence at 8:00 AEST on Friday 9 June 2017 and all entries must be received by 23:59 AEST on Thursday 13 July 2017.
- Six winners will be chosen at random and announced and contacted via Instagram on Friday 14 July 2017. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Chloé and Amélie reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize for each winner will be one Chloé and Amélie garment of the winner’s choice in an available size.
- This competition is open to residents worldwide, aged 14 years or over.
- Per Instagram rules, we must mention this is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants confirm they are 14+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram's term of use.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach us by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Chloé and Amélie, Sydney Australia.